The other day I reached my Goodreads reading goal of 25 book, I was really happy when I reached it and then I decided to so something that I might regret, since it was the middle of the year and I knew that I would be reading a lot more books I updated my reading goal to 50 books!
I feel like I might be going crazy by thinking I can reach this goal but I’ll give it my all and read everything… everything!!!
Wondering what 25 books I read? Well wonder no longer!
- Illuminae By Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- Welcome to Night Vale By Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor
- Who’s Afraid By Maria Lewis
- The Little Storm Dancer (The Lotus Wars #1.5) By Jay Kristoff
- Poisoned Apples: Poems for you, my pretty By Christine Heppermann
- Emperor of Thorns By Mark Lawrence
- Eleanor & Park By Rainbow Rowell
- The Last Unicorn By Peter S. Beagle
- I Was Here By Gayle Forman
- Red Hood/Arsenal Vol.1 By Scott Lobdell, Denis Medri & Paolo Pantalena
- The Walking Dead, Book 1- Vol 1-12 By Robert Kirkman
- The Forest of Silence ( Deltora Quest #1) By Emily Rodda
- A Court of Mist and Fury By Sarah J. Maas
- Desolation By Derek Landy
- The Lake of Tears ( Deltora Quest #2) By Emily Rodda
- Deadman Wonderland Vol 1 By Jinsei Kataoka & Kazuma Kondou
- Origins By Taran Matharu
- The Novice By Taran Matharu
- The Inquisition By Taran Matharu
- Deadman Wonderland Vol 2 By Jinsei Kataoka & Kazuma Kondou
- City of Rats (Deltora Quest #3) By Emily Rodda
- The Shifting Sands ( Deltora Quest #4) By Emily Rodda
- Dread Mountain ( Deltora Quest #5) By Emily Rodda
- The Maze of the Beast ( Deltora Quest #6) By Emily Rodda
- The Valley of the Lost ( Deltora Quest #7) By Emily Rodda
Since reading my 25 books I have read a few more which are
- Return to Del (Deltora Quest #8) By Emily Rodda
- Rebel of the Sands By Alwyn Hamilton
Wish me luck everyone and I will be keeping you posted on my progress and how I am going!
How have you been going with your reading goal, Have you had to update and plan on reading more?
Happy reading everyone!